SOC: 39-5092 | CIP: 12.0410
Nail Technician Program
Nail Technology Course
Our school is dedicated to providing you with the marketable skills you need to succeed!
Our goal is to combine your unique talents and abilities with our training and knowledge specific to a career in Manicuring. We maintain high standards of teaching and focus on each student’s individual learning and motivational needs!
Looking good and feeling good about yourself provides personal satisfaction. Knowing you can help others look and feel good about them is equally rewarding. A Manicure career can provide that for you! Look and see what are Beauty Schools have to offer and let us help you decide o the career skills that will last you a lifetime and express your creativity as you never have before!
It is the hope and purpose of our Cosmetology Schools to provide students with a positive learning environment and a pathway to career success in Cosmetology Arts and Sciences and related programs. All students are provided a quality education that is up-to-date with today’s trends while using industry quality tools. Throughout your course of Manicure training, you will receive periodic reviews of your progress to better prepare you for your respective State Board Exam for Manicure Licensure and employment.
- Nail Technology/Manicure training utilizing Milady’s Standard Curriculum
- Self Image & Personal Grooming Development
- Product Knowledge information, use of Professional Nail Care products and tools used in training as well as real life application.
- While enrolled and as a graduate, you will have the opportunity to take Professional Salon Training Classes
- We are accredited by N.A.C.C.A.S
- Financial Assistance is available to those who qualify
- PLUS MUCH MORE! Years of experience and highly qualified Instructors can provide you with the training you need to be successful!
- Contact our Admissions Representative to set an appointment to see our program in action!
Manicure training offers a wide variety of career options.
All of these career options offer income potential, flexibility and independence. If you are creative, energetic and enjoy working with people, take a closer look at what we have to offer!
- Professional Manicurist
- Acrylic Nail Specialist
- Pedicure Specialist
- Platform Artist and Educator
- Salon & Spa Owner/Manager/Coordinator
- Salon Coordinator and Sales Consultant
- Director of Education
- School Instructor or Beauty School Owner
- Nail care Artist
- Medical Spa Technician
- Resort Coordinator/Specialist
- Aroma therapist/Reflexologist
- Hotel or Cruise Salon Director/Specialist
Just to name a few! (Some of these professions may require additional training.)